SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration Makes A Splash This Holiday Season
ORLANDO, Fla. Nov-2011 Waves of holiday spirit splash over the park during SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration. With everything from elves to Elmo, and Santa to Shamu, lifelong memories are made in a watery, wintery wonderland that only SeaWorld could create. Holiday events take place Friday through Sunday nights, November 25 – Dec. 11, and nightly December 16 – 31.
The best way to experience SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is with a SeaWorld Fun Card, which includes unlimited visits to SeaWorld through 2012, all for the price of a single day’s admission. Those with limited time can take advantage of the Kids Free promotion, which allows kids free admission with every full-paid adult admission. The Kids Free offer is available now through Dec. 25, 2011.
Returning Holiday Favorites
Families and friends can once again enjoy the spirit of Christmas during SeaWorld’s holiday-themed shows:
- Winter Wonderland on Ice is an ice skating extravaganza where Christmas comes to life through towering water fountains, magnificent fireworks and some of the most talented ice skaters in the world. This is a don’t-miss, holiday sensation.
- SeaWorld invites guests to experience the grace and beauty of our Shamu family at Shamu Stadium, during the night-time show, Shamu Christmas … Miracles. Thrilling seasonal music rings out as killer whales soar through the air in a performance that will take the audience on a stirring voyage into the heart of the holidays.
- Clyde and Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas features Santa’s helpers, Clyde and Seamore, who are bringing their own brand of comedy to Christmas this year. Our loveable sea lions, along with a few mischievous otters, a comical elf, and a wintery walrus or two, search for Santa.
- A Sesame Street Christmas is a festive and fun musical celebration that will have the little ones smiling all the way home. Through dance, laughter, and interactive sing-a-longs, Elmo, Telly Monster and the rest of her Sesame Street friends teach Abby Cadabby what Christmas means to them.
- SeaWorld celebrates the season during Holiday Reflections: Fireworks and Fountains Finale, with soaring fountains, dazzling lights, and festive fireworks, choreographed to joyous holiday musical favorites. Experience a wondrous SeaWorld Christmas connection that lights the night.
All-New Holiday Show – O Wondrous Night – The Greatest Story Never Told
“O Wondrous Night” tells the greatest story never told, with more than 30 carols, based upon the Christmas Story and told through the eyes of a variety of live animals. Everyone will be entertained by this touching, light-hearted and glorious celebration featuring a host of angels, animals and the true glory of Christmas.
Now boarding! At the park’s Wild Arctic attraction, guests embark on a heart-warming journey to the North Pole aboard the THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience. Discover the sights, sounds, and smells of the season as family and friends are immersed in the dazzling wonder of this beloved holiday classic. Upon arrival at the North Pole, guests can meet Santa Claus himself, and encounter astounding animals in a wintery wonderland.
THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience is based on the film from Warner Bros. Pictures and
Shangri-La Entertainment, inspired by the beloved Caldecott Medal children’s book by Chris Van Allsburg about a doubting young boy who takes an extraordinary train ride to the North Pole on Christmas Eve. He embarks on a journey of self-discovery that shows that the wonder of life never fades for those who believe.
The amazing Sea of Trees has been expanded to include 100 massive trees, each sparkling, lighted and choreographed to classic holiday tunes, making a dramatic display around SeaWorld’s center lake.
The Christmas Market, located on the park’s Bayside Pathway, features unique artisans and culinary delights. At this festive, bustling market, guests can find one-of-a-kind gifts and dine on scrumptious holiday delights.
For those looking for a unique holiday feast that could feed all of Santa’s elves (and the reindeer, too), the Makahiki Christmas Luau is a Polynesian celebration of the season inspired by the Pacific Islands. Complete with island music and incredible entertainment, it’s a festival of culture, community, and Christmas — celebrated in true SeaWorld spirit.
Enjoy a delicious dinner of Christmas favorites with Santa and Mrs. Claus during Santa’s Fireside Feast, a charming, warm-hearted holiday experience. Meet Santa himself, and listen to a classic holiday poem told onstage as never before to create Christmas memories that will last a lifetime. This sumptuous, all-you-can-eat seasonal meal takes place weekends of SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration. Reservations are required, and include reserved seating at select holiday shows.
Check our great SeaWorld Vacation Packages
, we offer a great deals for christmas season and Orlando is the best place to celebrate Christmas with family and www.orlandodiscountticketsusa.com
the best place online to get the best deals on town.